Do you somehow forget or misplace your Oculus pin? Are you wondering now what to do?
Hold on! Stop biting your nails and focus on what we are saying here. This article will give all your answers on how to change or reset your Oculus pin.
Keep on reading.
Oculus Pin consists of a five-digit code that Oculus uses. The whole purpose is to recognize the user and safeguard their privacy.
The pin you have created protects your details like your personal information, purchase history, and your account settings.
The pin has high priority.
In the future, this pin will authenticate your transactions and modify your account settings.
Your account is linked with the pin so that you can use the same pin for all of your Oculus devices.
In case you forget your pin, there is nothing to panic about as you have an option to reset it.
Furthermore, you remember the pin, but you want to change it. You can also do it on the Oculus app for PC, the website, the mobile app, or the Oculus app for Samsung Gear VR.
So, let’s see how we can reset or change the pin:
- How to Change Oculus Pin on Your PC App?
- How to Change Oculus Pin on the Mobile App?
- How to Change Oculus Pin on the Samsung Gear VR App?
- How to Reset Oculus Pin?
How to Reset Oculus Pin on Your PC App?
- Open the Oculus app on your computer
- From the left menu, tap on the “Settings” option
- You will see the “Account” option. Under this option, you will get an “Oculus PIN.” Click on this
- Enter your new pin. You also need to type your current password
- Click on “Submit”
How to Reset Oculus Pin on the Mobile App?
- Open the Oculus app on mobile
- Click on your profile picture
- Click on the “Account Settings” option
- You have to enter your current pin, enter a new pin, and click on “Submit.”
How to Reset Oculus Pin on the Samsung Gear VR App?
- Open the Oculus app on your mobile
- Click on the “More” option
- Then click on the “Reset Oculus Pin” option
- Now enter your current password
- Lastly, enter a new pin and “Save” it
How to Reset Oculus Pin?
- First, you need to go to the Oculus website
- Now you have to log in to your account
- If you are using a browser on your mobile, you need to click on the menu icon. You can find the menu icon on the top navigation bar
- Click on the “Log in / Sign up” option from the menu
- Finally, tap on “Log In With Facebook” to go to your Oculus account
- Now navigate to a game or an app
- Click on the menu option from the top navigation bar
- On the menu, click on the “Apps & Games” option
- On this page, select any app or game
- Click on the price of the game or the app
Note: You don’t have to purchase the game. We are using this option only to land on the pin reset page.
- After tapping on the price option of the game or the app, the “Confirm Purchase” page will open
- This pop up will show you the piece of the game, including the tax
- To purchase the game, you need to enter your Oculus pin. Where you will be presented with the option to reset your pin
- Here you have to click on the “Forget PIN” option
- After that, you’ll be landed on the “Reset Your Oculus PIN” page
- Enter a new Oculus pin
- Confirm your new pin by entering your password
- Now click Submit
- Your Oculus reset is done
Hopefully, you can successfully change your Oculus PIN by following the steps mentioned above.
For more help, you can contact Oculus support and submit a request.
You will get options like email, WhatsApp message, or chat to interact with them. Usually, it takes one or two days to get a response.