A Discord token is a key phrase that consists of a set of letters and numbers. This token acts as an authorization code to access Discord’s servers. In other words, the token can be described as an encrypted form of your username and password.
As it holds the encryption of your username and password, we strictly advise you to treat it as such. So please, never share your Discord Token with anybody.
However, if you need to find your Discord Token, we’re here to help you with a step-by-step guide where you can learn how to find your Discord Token.
- How To Find Your Discord Token?
- Step 1: Open Discord in Your Browser
- Step 2: Log in To Your Account
- Step 3: Press “CTRL” + “SHIFT” + “I”
- Step 4: Go To “Application”
- Step 5: Click on https://discord.com
- Step 6: Toggle your device and search For “token”.
- Step 7: Copying Your Discord Token
- Other Methods
How To Find Your Discord Token?
To begin with this, you need to make sure that you’re using the Discord on a web browser, as this method to extract your Discord Token will not work in any other mode, i.e. on the Discord mobile, Windows, or Mac app.
Obviously, you need to have a Discord Account and need to remember your login credentials.
So, with all these things in mind, let’s get right into it.
Here are 7 simple steps to Find your Discord Token:
Step 1: Open Discord in Your Browser
As mentioned earlier, this method won’t work on the Windows or macOS Discord Apps.
- At first, you need to open https://www.discord.com.
- After that, you will find a couple of buttons, including “Download for Windows” and “Open Discord in your browser” will be visible on the screen.
- You’ve to select the “Open Discord in your browser” option to open the web browser Discord version.
Step 2: Log in To Your Account
- Once you’ve selected the “Open Discord in your browser” option, the web browser version of Discord will open up.
- Now, you’ve to log in to your account using your credentials for your Discord Account.
Step 3: Press “CTRL” + “SHIFT” + “I”
- After logging in, you have to open the developers tools on your browser.
- To open the developer tools, you’ve to press the “CTRL” + “SHIFT” + “I” keys on your keyboard.
Step 4: Go To “Application”
Step 5: Click on https://discord.com
- The application page will pop up after clicking the “Application” option.
- On the page, there will be multiple options on the left sidebar.
- You’ve to click on the “Storage” option.
- After that, click on the “Local Storage” option to expand it.
- You’ll find a https://discord.com option, click on it.
Step 6: Toggle your device and search For “token”.
Make sure you toggle your device by clicking a small icon as shown in the image below.
- After clicking on https://discord.com, now you have to search for the word “token”.
- There will be a filter bar, on that bar you’ve to type the word “Token” and then press “Enter”.
- After that, you’ll find the “token” and the “tokens” option in the search results.
- You’ve to select the “token” option for accessing your Discord Token.
Step 7: Copying Your Discord Token
- After selecting “token” you might see your Discord Token under “Value”.
- Click and drag your cursor to select your Discord token and copy it.
- And voila! You’ve copied your Discord Token. Now, carefully store the copied contents on your device or write it down if you need to.
Unfortunately, there are no other methods to extract your Discord Token.
You can’t find your token on the mobile app, as you won’t be able to open the developer’s tools on the app.
The same goes for the Windows and macOS apps. You need to open your developer’s tools for viewing your discord token which can only be seen from the browser version of Discord.
In this article, we talked about how you can find your Discord Token in 7 simple steps. Hopefully, you easily found your Discord Token following the steps mentioned above.
However, you need to be aware of the security concerns regarding your token. Nowadays, a lot of hackers online pretend to be Discord employees for malicious intentions. These hackers claiming to be an employee for Discord asks for a user’s token to scam them.
Discord Employees never demand anybody to share their login credentials and their equivalent, the Token from their users. Hence, you need to make sure you never share your Discord token with any hacker online or anyone.
In the scenario when your token gets leaked, immediately change your password to avoid losing your account. Your Discord Token will change when you will change your Password.