Discord is a space to get together with communities and people. It is an application with video and voice calls with texting which is used by more than ten thousand people.
With negligible latent voice and video experience, there’s wide use of Discord, especially for gaming lovers. And to connect people share their Discord’s link.
When using any social media platform, you ideally want to connect with people, whether it be friends, colleagues, or family.
And to connect with someone you know, you have to search for their name, or should we say their username. However, there’s one more advanced way to exactly find out a profile, which is by using a profile link that pinpoints the exact address of a social media account.
While on other social media platforms it is rather easy to copy profile links, copying Discord profile links is not that simple, at least not that easy.
If you are here, you might already know that there’s no such function in discord. However, a good thing is that you can do it manually. If not you do not use a link, you will have to use a username and tags to find out an account.
However, in this article, we will describe 5 simple steps which you can do to copy your Discord account’s ID address easily so that you can share it with your friends or family.
We have compiled a step by step guide you can follow to get your Discord ID:
So, let us learn about how you can copy your Discord profile link in 5 simple and easy steps:
The first step you’ve to do is to log in to your Discord Account using your Discord Mobile app or Desktop version.
If you are using a mobile app, tap on the profile picture below the navigation bar.
2. Tap on Three Dots
- After completing the above step, you can now see your photo and username in the profile.
- Then you will have to copy Discord’s Id to get the profile’s link.
- After that, enable developer mode if you are using the desktop version of Discord.
- For doing the same go to the User Settings of Discord, and then Advanced. After that, click the Developer Mode and then click Enable.
- Finally, click on the right side of your profile on the right sidebar and click on “Copy ID” to copy your profile link.
3. Tap on Copy ID
After you have completed the above step, now you have to click on the “copy ID” button to copy your Discord account ID address link.
- Once it is done, now you have to head to the browser after you are done with copying your Discord account’s ID link.
- Now you have to use a browser, you can use Safari Web Browser if you are using an Apple device or chrome if you are using an Android Device.
- Now, for instance, if your Discord account’s ID is “3456788899”, you need to replace “yourID” with “3456788899”. Keep in mind that this is without quotation marks.
- Now that you are done with copying your Discord account’s profile link, you can now share the link.
- You can use this link to the people you know or anybody that you want t o share the link with.
- However, make sure that they use the browser version. If they fail to do so, this method would not work in applications or the web app.
- After pasting the profile link in the URL field people will access your Discord profile.
People will tap on “Send Friend Request”, you can be added as a friend by others now.
Hopefully, by following the above-mentioned simple steps you have now copied your Discord profile link.
Using the Discount profile link will eliminate the use of lengthy typing of usernames and tags which makes pinpointing an account very complicated. If you use a profile link, you can simply use that link to precisely point out the account which you want to see.