cliffyB Scholarship Program
Quality education and a good career are important to cliffyB Scholarship Program. At cliffyB, we value education and provide value to our readers who explore the world of computer gaming and esports right from their home.
Our contributors include real-world professional esports players who are actively playing in international tournaments and with their help, we managed to do launch our scholarship program.
Our First Scholarship Program
cliffyB.com is pleased to announce the very first scholarship “cliffyB Scholarship” to assist students to achieve their highest educational goals.
The $1000 yearly scholarship will be awarded to one (1) student for their education expenses. Further, our aim is to double this amount for next year’s program.
The scholarship amount is $1000 and it will be awarded to one student for their education expenses. (The Scholarship is tuition-only and will be sent to the financial office and it is not renewable.)
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
We want to help a student who is really in need of funds for their studies.
Both Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students can apply for the scholarship program, provided they are enrolled in a full-time degree program in an accredited college or graduate school.
Doctoral Students are eligible to apply.
The application process is extremely easy, so that maximum number of students can apply for it. (Only one winner will be selected.)
One can follow the steps below to apply for this Scholarship Program.
- Write an essay of 500+ words on the topic “How to survive the current video games drought” by reviewing one or more online courses that you have taken and how the course(s) can help you develop your skills. You must submit your essay on or before September 15th, 2020.
To get an idea of what type of content we are looking for, kindly check out some of our content we post on cliffyB:
- All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word format only using your academic email (Edu email address). PDFs or Link to Google Docs will not be accepted.
- You should mention your full name, your university name, phone number, and email address in the scholarship application.
- Make sure your essay is unique, creative and give true value to readers.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- You should not provide any other information other than that mentioned above.
- After the last day of application, our team will judge your essay on creativity, the value you have provided, and its thoughtfulness.
- The winners will be announced on September 30th, 2020 and the winner will be notified via email.
- Must be currently enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college, or university in the United States.
NOTE: Our team will manually review each article/application submitted and contact the winner via email no later than September 30th, 2020.
By submitting an entry to cliffyb Scholarship, you transfer all rights and ownership of submitted content to cliffyB.com, regardless of whether your entry is selected as a winner or not. cliffyB.com reserves the right to publish submitted work at the conclusion of the entry period in any manner cliffyB.com deems appropriate.
The winner will be confirmed ONLY after providing proof of enrolment in the form of a copy of a tuition bill, a picture of a current student ID, official or unofficial transcripts, or letter of proof from the accredited college, university, or school at which the winner is enrolled.
In this program, if the winner cannot prove enrolment at a college, university, or school, a secondary winner will be chosen.
- cliffyB will never ask you to pay to apply for a scholarship.
- cliffyB will never ask you to provide credit card information or social security number.
- cliffyB will never guarantee for winning the scholarship money.
If any company or institution requires or does any of the above, the opportunity is most likely a scam. Make sure to report to your local student services office.