When using Facebook and other social media apps, there are times when you send a message and immediately regret sending it.
These apps have features that allow you to unsend whichever message you regret sending. But what if you want to see Unsent Messages on Messenger?
To unsend messages on Messenger, simply tap and hold the message, then select ‘unsend for everyone’ and the receiver won’t be able to see the unsent message in the chat.
However, have in mind that the receiver may have seen the message before you unsent it because messenger usually sends notifications for messages.
But now the question is how can you see unsent messages on Messenger?
In this guide, we will talk about how you can easily see unsent messages on Messenger.
How to See Unsent Messages on Messenger?
We have two different methods using which you can easily see unsent messages.
Notisave is an app that automatically saves and allows you to see all your social media notifications in one place. However, this app is only available for Android devices on the Google play store.
Follow this guide to use the app to read or see unsent messages:
- Download the app from the google play store and install it.
- Open the app and click on Allow to allow access to your notifications.
- Go to your device settings.
- Click on Notification.
- Go to app notifications.
- Locate Notisave from the list and enable it.
- Go back to your Notisave app and click on Allow to give it access to your photos, media, and files.
- Your installed apps will be loaded on Notisave.
- Click on the three dots, then click on Settings.
- Click on Save notifications and turn on Messenger.
- Notisave will automatically save your messages from Messenger.
For this guide to work, make sure to turn on Messenger notifications as Notisave will only be able to save messages from messenger if it is enabled.
Note: Notisave app is not available for iOS devices.
2. Notification history
Go to your device settings and turn on notification history. The notification history stores all your received notifications on your phone. This includes unsent messages on messenger.
Follow this guide to turn on your notification history to read or see unsent messages:
- Go to your device settings and click on Notifications.
- Click on Advanced settings
- Select Notification history and turn it on
Once you turn on Notification history, you will be able to see recent and unsent messages.
However if you just turn it on, you won’t be able to see previous unsent messages.
Note: Not all android devices have the ‘Notification history’ feature. Hence, this guide will only work for devices that have this feature.
Hopefully, by following the above-mentioned simple step-by-step guide, you were able to see Unsent Messages on Messenger.